[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

sir Claudio... prepare your site for a torrent of visitors... hehe!!! :-D
  2. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

You bet, it is dwalzphotography.com. I hope you enjoy the photos! There will be more added as his exhibits etc occur. Thanks for your interest. He will be happy to hear so many are enjoying his work!
  3. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I think that's called... "Worldwide Recognition"...? :D
  5. Hans Christian

I expect this model (and sir Andrew's model as well) to appear in FineScale Modeler's Reader Gallery, or better yet, featured in the Showcase or Portfolio section of the magazine...

but if nobody's gonna do it yet... I think I'll give it a try... :-D
  6. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Hey folks,

thank you for all nice compliments and recognition!
  7. Cláudio, would it be possible to attach the arms, legs and head after the completion of the torso, or are they attached half-way through torso build?
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I really don't know... I'm building the structural part of the torso now, and I still have the same doubt. I think I must decide quickly:cry:
  9. Romanator

Romanator Member

Thanks for all the help, and a great model, really looking forward to it!!:thumb:
  10. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Just to keep you tuned

As you know, I'm still building the torso.

Here's a pic of my progress

Hope I can finish it till next Monday:cry:
  11. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Well, I think all the good words to compliment this model have been used a few times over now.

I'll go for FANTABULOUS!!! Awesome as always buddy. ;)

I love the custom license plate too. ;) LOVE IT!!
  12. WOW! jawdrop

I noticed the custom licence plate, funny! :mrgreen:
  13. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks Buddy!

I was using the 'official' license plate. However, I1ve seen some pics of the 'real' Bumblebee at conferences, and they use customs license plates referring to their subjects.

So, I decided to do the same.:mrgreen:
  14. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

this is one of those things that if you were walking by it you just couldn't help but watch it right up to the point you walk into something.
  15. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Crazy stuff... then again. I've come to expect this kind of work from Claudio. I think the MunsterMobile is my favorite if I wasn't so attached to your Tumbler.

16. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

speaking of the tumbler, I just got back from the local paper supplies type place with my white copy of the tumbler enlarged and printed at double scale, ready for a double-size-with-extra-detail=then-painted build, while I was there I managed to pick up some A1 sized sheets of yellow, black, silver and gold cardstock... I'm sure I'll find a use for those some time soon... this is a very inspiring thread. :D
  17. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Hmm, a double scaled B'Bee?
  18. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Very nice, Claudio. I still have to get the legs done. I have had a lot going on here lately! Not to mention the flu and a scratched left cornea! It's been a good couple of weeks, lol. :) :wave::thumb::rolleyes:wall1sign1announce1
  19. Hans Christian

Nearly there!!! :-D
  20. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you all guys!

Now, back to work. Only 5 days left...