Free Model #3 : LZ-129 Hindenburg

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by gian7675, Mar 5, 2008.

1. gian7675

gian7675 Member

March 5, 2008: Hindenburg begins

Hi guys! :wave:

Just wanted to try and have some fun by joining the Free Model #3 contest.

Anyway, my model is the LZ-129 Hindenburg, that's available for free here in The download of the free model can be found under the OBLIBENE ODKAZY section located on the lower left of the web site's page.

The model is in 3 Downloads.
    - Instructions

- Airship Formers

- Airship Skin

Was a able to print them with the help of the nearest Internet cafe. 58 pages all in all including parts and instructions.

I'll be starting on the airframes of the Hindenburg tonight by cutting the parts and pasting them on cardboard.

I'll try to do this one properly sign1
  2. cygielski

cygielski Member

Oh me, oh my. That's going to be a biggie.
  3. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

I've been hoping that someone would do a build of this as I would like to have ago but would like to see how its done first.
  4. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

this is definately going to be a big build but i carnt wait to see it going toghether!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

NULLMOON Member

:mrgreen:its on my to do list too so ill be watching, cutting all those frames would drive me nuts this im going to try printing on mettalic card when i can afford it
  6. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

wow, impressive...

every time a new thread pops up for this competition, I think of about 20 more models I'd like to make as an entry... if I'm lucky I'll have found one before it's over :D

looking forward to seeing more of this one, it's not something you see modeled every day, nice choice.
  7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I just knew somebody would enter this massive model!!! This is something few modelers has attempted and I'll be watching with maximum interest ;)
  8. cygielski

cygielski Member

How's the build going? Can't wait to see this beast.