Free Download Wall E & EVE paper model

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by julescrafter, Jul 31, 2008.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thank you !!! But where ? where? I can't find the link in your site or in the download lists here in cardmodels :(
  3. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

OMG.. sorry I'm too excited :p

4. mauther

mauther Active Member

Thanks, Jules, for all your great models!!!
  5. Erindale

Erindale Member

Great pair of models with amazing details. Thank you for making them available!
  6. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

These are awesome! Well, the Millenium Falcon is now officially on hold. Is there an easy way to upscale these at least to twice the size? I tried doing a snapshot in Foxit and importing and upscaling but the jaggies...dear lord the jaggies!!

Nevermind...I used Fastone image viewer screen capture feature instead.
  7. DHL

DHL Member

This is awsome.I've just been to see that film and I see that thread.wonderful model :thumb:
  8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Please can someone send me a copy of the Eve and wall-e model The site won't let me log in keep says my password no good :( but when i check the lost password send me the same one i was typeing in !!!! i try 5 time now :(

9. BARX2

BARX2 Member

You were supposed to get a confirmation email from the site? Did you get it? I haven't gotten one yet, so that's why I'm asking. You can't log in til you get the confirmation email.
  10. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

I did get an e-mail that when i used the link back to the site to log in ,
    and then i got no were :( i used the lost pasword to see if i type it wrong but when it was send back to me it was right on the money !!

Maybe it a ban wit problum to many download !! i 've been trying but no luck
    that's why i ask if someone did get them to please send to me ...
    Better then fighting with the site !!
  11. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Ok !! i got them
    I e-mail them !! What happen is w/ yahoo e-mail they get throw in to spam bin
    Which i have blocked LOL So i had to unblock it to get the e-mail

But now i have both Eve and Wall-e
  12. BARX2

BARX2 Member

My email went into spam, too. But I got registered and have the models now. Looking forward to more cool models from Paper Replika. Thanks! :thumb:
  13. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

yup our system will (likely always) sends to spam/bulk email specially yahoo mail. So for anyone who not receive a confirmation email yet, please check your spam/bulk email folder.

for your information, AXIOM is about to finish, it will be released this morning (indonesian time)

enjoy our models

14. archerwin

archerwin New Member

who's building these excellent paper models? i'm confused on how to assemble, 4A and 4B, 3 and attach to the main body. thanks
  15. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

4B is an reinforcement part for 4A, I recommend to use thicker paper for 4B. You have to wrapped around 4B with 4A. don't forget to cut out a hole first (blue asterisk symbol) . The main function of 4B is to add thickness to part 4A.

Part number 3, fold the flaps, inside direction, and add glue to it self. The main function of the flaps is the same to 4B, to add thickness

assemble part 4A + 4B first on main body then add number 3 on top of number 4

16. cerebrave

cerebrave Member

I myself point this out to jules, but he refuses to scale-up.. (no hardfeeling jules :p)
    For upscaling, you can always try to either:
    1. print it on to A3 paper size (but you'll need an A3 sized printer)
    2. try to use a free PDF995 printer driver (google it!). You can try to upscale by printing the PDF via this driver. Though free this is clean driver to do PDF printing. however work will be needed to combine splitted parts. (just glue those A4 paper before cutting the parts)
    3. use the stupidest way, copy to MSexcel and print from there. (haven't tried it). but yes, further work will be needed to combine splitted parts.

dunno if this helps...
  17. archerwin

archerwin New Member

18. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Thanks Jules!

You have really produced some wonderful models! The texturing is awesome as well.

For those of you having password issues, drop a line to Jules and he is very good to take care of it and get back to you. I can't remember if the e-malis came to my spam folder, but I think it did so be sur to check there for replies.

Jules, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great work! Thanks again!

(P. S. any plans to make some of the other robots?)

Best Regards,
  19. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

thank you Ron :)
    btw there are another cute little fellas wandering around the Axiom, M-O and Go-4 robots. You may ask them for their assistant at .. enjoy :) . Thank you for the support, All of you... my good friends all around the earth

20. The Axiom looks wonderful and No 1 daughter was hoping for M-O. Thank you very much