Free Douglas Skyraider A-1H

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Bob43, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

The latest free card model on my home page Free card model airplane sites. It's a A-1H Douglas Skyraider based on the USS aircarft carrier USS Ticonderoga. Although the detail is not warranted for a 1:72 scale model, I have kept to this scale so that all my models can be compared.
    Any particular wishes for the next model?
  2. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Nice model!!! Thanks!
  3. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Thank you for all the models you've made available over the last couple years :mrgreen:
    Since you're asking for suggestions, and seeing that you have several water bombers on your page, might I suggest the Martin JRM Mars fire bomber in the Coulson Flying Tankers livery? They are such beautiful planes with the red and white color scheme and they are the only two left.

Link here: Flying Tankers inc. - the largest flying boats ever flown operationally

Thanks again!

Attached Files:

4. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Just felt like letting you know the CL-415, CL-215, and C-119G PDFs don't work.

Edit: Working now...did you fix it, or was it just a glitch for me?
  5. gregh

gregh Member

Bob, thanks again. over the Christmas and New Years holidays my grandsons and i will be busy with the C47, C54 and now the Skyraider. B17 next ????
  6. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

Thanks, all of you.
    SteveK : Just what I'd been thinking about!!
    Paragon: They seem to be working.
    Sorry Gregh, when I've recovered, I think it will be a Martin Mars.
  7. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Alright Bob! That'll make an outstanding kit:thumb: You've probably already been to this site but here it is again.

If you go to the "Walk-Arounds" section there are some great pictures of both planes.