Free Card model PBY-6A 1:72

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Bob43, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

The following free model can now be downloaded from my web site ....

Waterbomber “Catalina” PBY-6A in the livery of France’s Protection Civile – the forerunner of the Sécurité Civile based near Marseilles.
    The structure of the aeroplane is based on the 2 excellent PBY models of Marekk Pacynski and Kancho Iliev,
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

great find thank you for sharing
  3. MAC99

MAC99 Member

Bob it looks as thought you have add another good model in the short list of pby's Good going!!!
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

These look GREAT!!!
    Thank you for sharing these with us!!!
  5. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Hey Bob, another great model in your collection. Unfortunately the links take you to a webhosting advertising rather than a download. I actually got looking at your improved DC-3 version and noticed it there first, then tried the Catalina as well - same result. Thought you'd like to know.
  6. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I tried all 3 computers, but could not connect. I'll try tomorrow.

Bob, if you read this, Please, consider putting your website link in your signature? Thanks! :)
  7. inky

inky Member

I have tried and tried to connect with the link you provided and can not get through, all I get is a timed out message.

ScreenHunter_04 Jun. 13 16.39.jpg
  8. THE DC

THE DC Member

Thanks much!
  9. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member is working again, but I am letting it run down from now on, as my models are already available on Zealot - RESOURCES. has become pretty lousy, losing my files slowly but surely!
  10. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Thanks for making your wonderful designs available here!

Best Regards,