free boing 707

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Oct 27, 2005.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i look for a way to contact to this guy or to download the files in full size but not found how do it :(

so if somone here can download a full size plee help me hawe do it
  3. nx13688

nx13688 Member

At the top right of each page there is this information with a drop-down box for the size:

Date: 10/22/05
    Owner: Bob Bendorf
    Size:[drop down to 5100x6599]
    Full size: 5100x6599

Then the full-size image will load. Right-click and save.

Looks like a nice model. Good find!
  4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

oky my freand thenks alot

(funt thing i am a WEB man :))
  5. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Hmm, doesn't look like there are any engine nacelles. :confused:
  6. modelincard

modelincard Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks!!! I've been looking for decent paper airliners. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

enjoy it all but u right my freand :( no engens :(

8. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

The engines and nacelles for the 707 have now been posted on the site.

Overall, the model of the 707 looks real good.
  9. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

10. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Looking at the parts of the 707 earlier, I sort of figured those are formers for the main fuselage section to give it some strength. I'm not sure how they go on the fuselage section, but it looks like they are fairly closely spaced.

But...I could be wrong. 8v)
  11. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

'well i tray to figer how to start it but found thet ther is to mach parts thet i not figer how to esembel them

i will wait for the instraction :(
  12. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Robert has now added Earhart's Electra to the site. It has a plan form which shows how to assemble the Electra which may give you a hint on how to assemble the 707.
  13. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well Ashrunner

its also nice plan but u have maybe a way to contact to bob (the one thet make the b 707 ) so ican maybe ask him if he have bult pic or some instraction for the b707
  14. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I know he has asked for assistance in making instructions for the Boeing 707. Hopefully someone will take up the challenge and release some.
  15. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well so its looks like i will make it any way with no instraction and on the way tray to make 1s :)
  16. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

ok so here we are

becoz of some printer problem i cant start to make the models and print it till the next week

so for now i start make some paints and so of the instaraction using some old pic of the b707 drowing

hope to finsh it soon so i will pablish it here (i not have contact of the 1 thet make it)

all so if som one can please help me with 3d drowing in good qulity its will be g8

and i thinking maybe to make a Boeing E-3A AWACS virsion
    i only need to found some good paint scem and good view of is redar

i will be more then hepy if somone here can help me guthing this kind of pic and info