And yet another update. I am running out of parts, so that means the date of completion is getting nearer and nearer. Because of possible accidents, I wanted to finish the cupola first. In the last post, you have seen that the railing was in place. Next I added the columns and the roof. The roof caused me some problems, because I found it hard to find the right curves (from outward to inward). But with a lot of fiddling around I managed to get the result I wanted. But then the next problem showed its ugly head: this roof already gave me trouble, then surely the four corner tower roofs would be even worse So, I decided to try a method I read in a german forum I frequent as well. You need: the soft back of a mousemat, a small stick... and that's about it. Place the part on the back of the mousemat, and place the stick where the curve needs to be, then apply pressure and move the stick all along the area that needs to be curved. First for the inward curve: Then the outward curvelette at the top: And you end up with a perfectly curved small part And where I feared these little roofs at first, after curving like this glueing them together was easy. I am sure all you pros already know this trick, but I was astounded myself to a) find that it works and b) realize that it would have made my previous modelling cleaner, better and easier, without a doubt. Hence the rather long explanation xD The result was a nicely shaped small roof (measure in cm, not that silly imperial stuff): And the end result so far: Three more corner towerlets to do, and then all that remains is to put in place the various statuettes and ornaments on the various roofs.