franchise a paper magazine

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by sandudan, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandudan

sandudan New Member

There are no paper magazines in Romania, but i want to start one. A franchise will be ok. Any ideeas?
    Sandu :?:

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Sandu,

I am not going to be much help with franchises for you, but, I do want to wish you well in this project. Speaking for all of us cardmodelers I am sure, we would all love to see a new website on card modeling.
    And I am sure that all the members here would support you in what ever way possible. Be it thru information or providing traffic to your new site once its up, and/or possibly purchasing products you may offer on your site if you chose to offer kits.
    I would suggest contacting a few of the major card model manufacturers for the purpose of linking them to your site, I know that some offer website owners who link to them a "substantial discount" or even cash for each person who purchases their products thru the "affiliates" (like you would be) websites.
    You could possibly pass that discount on to your customers via an agreement with the model manufacturer, or work out a deal for a free model offer with the various manufacturers.
    Off hand, I know that fiddlersgreen ( ) makes such an offer to allow websites linked to their site, to publish a free model offer, and I have read a few other manudacturer/distributors "affiliate" offers which do the same or allow a discount for products purchased thru your site.
    If you would like, since i surf the net quite abit, I can find you some more manufacturers/distributors who make offers like that and relay them to you. You might check with some of the sponsers of this site and see if they would be willing to work with you also.
    Like I said, I personally would like to see a new site "pop up" and I am sure others would too, good luck and best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.