Found you all something nice for the kids

Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by Mauiman, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Mauiman

Mauiman Member

well I have been looking high and low for the paper/card model download of the Starship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E and well guys. This is something that I have found and I don't think that you should have to miss out on this fun and excieting toy. I hope that you will enjoy building it for your kids or perhapes have your kids do the building of it them selves so that way they can appriceate this art of paper building.

Here is the paper bellow launching rocket!!!

Enjoy and have fun playing with this or watching your kids playing with it you good people.
  2. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

YOu are right. I have done this one. The bellows is a challenge to get right, but the rocket just flies like crazy!
  3. machgo

machgo New Member

My nephew's gonna really dig this!
  4. Darthbrik

Darthbrik New Member

I found this a couple of months ago. This is a somewhat easy craft with the exception of folding the bellows every once and a while. Its really easy to crush the tips so add extra support on the top.
  5. Malave

Malave New Member

The kids are going to love this. Thanks
  6. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

And for an outdoor challenge, try the stomp rocket in the toys & automata section of the downloads. Launcher is PVC and a two-liter soda bottle but the rockets are rolled paper tubes - embellished and decorated anyway you like.
    There's also a more precise $10 straw rocket launcher in the real space download section.
  7. Mccall101

Mccall101 New Member

this is nice thanks
  8. JoseOmatic

JoseOmatic New Member

....and for adults :)
  9. JOJO

JOJO New Member

Just in time

I will change the year on the rocket and it will be fun for the children.