Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Is it me.........or am I just not patient enough, but how do you get to the Forums Listing from the Main Page?
    Do you have to go to the address line and apend forums onto the end, or is there a shortcut to it I haven't found yet?

2. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

It's a work in progress, we'll have it in the navigation soon enough. :)
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I figured I was just be impatient................I kind of bad about that.

4. gera

gera Member

Hi, I here????????´s everyone..
    Hi Bow, long time no see.....
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Gera...........glad you made it too! I've checkedou site out and looks pretty good. :smile: Got to find a scratch build to do and post it. :grin:

Got any pics on what you are working on? I'm interested!

6. gera

gera Member

Hi John:
    Glad you visited the Scratch Forum.......and glad you want to build one :) :) :)....If you need plans go to the PLANS board and MAN!!!! there are links for almost any plane you could want!!!
    I just finished a Caroni-111 and started a RO-41 in 1:32 scale. There is a step by step in the Airplanes Board..................Come and Join, you can do Papers and Scratch at the same time...........take care.
  7. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

I feel that same way. It's been a slow start but I am getting there.
  8. shrike

shrike Guest

Plans?!? More plan sources? Hmm?!?! Wherewherewhere?
  9. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Scratch Forum? Is this like for scratch building something? Oh heck...who am I kidding...I have enough trouble building a pre-designed kit. 8v)
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Aw come on Ash........everybody needs to add more stuff so they can't get it all done. I got a buddy around here that says my hobby is collecting hobbies!
    He's right...........but I won't tell him that!

If y'all haven't yet.... check out Gera's site you will find something there that is sure to tickle a fancy. (or at least make you want to build another plane!)

Oh.... if y'all ain't got Jan's Comet are REALLY REALLY missing something!
  11. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I've been browsing Gera's site but I can't find any mention of Scratch Forum or plans.
    Could I get a link?
    I'm looking for plans for the Aichi B7A2 Ryusei (Grace).................
  12. Maurice

Maurice Member