For you traction people

Goattee

We were on vacation and happened by Junita Shop on family day. We took the tour and took lots of pictures and we were directed to the old headquarters building. Next to it is the Service Club building where they had a lot of layouts set up. Anyway these are in glass fronted boxes. I didn't see any run but I was impressed with his work. I got the guys name, but lost it. If anyone knows who he is give him credit.

Attachments

• model town-2.jpg
    model town-2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 88

George D

That's some good looking modeling. Thanks for posting the pictures, got any more?. Exactly where is Junita Shop?
George

interurban

Thanks for thinking of us Goattee

That is a very well thought out model, Useing Richard Orr switches also frogs for trolly poles and Great building hight .

I just wonder if the builder has it fine tuned for running with poles.:wave: :cool:

Goattee

My speller got crooked

That is JUNIATA shop in Altona PA. I wish I knew more about the guy. These are the only good shots I have.

interurban

I am sure I have seen this before ,, or parts of it, Goattee was it in seperate glass case`s that all can join together??
from several diaramas to one layout??:cool:

George D

I noticed the name "East Gotham" on the edge of the layout and did a Google search and found thishttp://hometown.aol.com/tractionfan/index.htm site:

I haven't spent any time on the site, but it appears to have been built by Fred Miller and was in the Nov 2002 MR.

George

Goattee

Great Work You bloudhounds you!

I figured someone besides us had seen this great layout. Dingbat was so impressed it was all she talked about fo the next 200 miles.