For those who might miss

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by aartwmich, May 18, 2003.

1. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Well Spring has sprung for sure now and I have been outside most the times it is not raining, and even some of those

My winter obsession with modeling has taken a definite backseat to my obsessions with gardening, trail building, ponding, golfing, etc etc so I will not be around this forum much till it cools back off and my energy turns back to indoor pursuits.

I've had a great time participating in this forum and want to thank all who have assisted and encouraged me as I started up an old love of modeling and restoring my dads layout in his memory...he loved gardening too.

See you in the fall!!!
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Have a good time Ima, stop in every once in a while and say Hi!!!!!
  3. Mike R

Mike R Member

Have a great summer, enjoy those 1:1 scale pursuits, and best regards.
    Mike :)
  4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

We'll Miss You

Your absence will be our loss!
    Hurry back!
    Have a great summer, A. !
  5. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

I hear ya! My hobby time is much less till next winter as well. Have a great summer!

6. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Yeppers ima, the great outdoors are a'callin.

'Course, theres no reason why you can't build a garden G gauge layout while you're out there.... :D :D Then you can tell us all about it in the fall :) .

Enjoy the summer honey.

7. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Thanks for letting us know! Have a good time in the Great Outdoors! See ya when the leaves fall!
  8. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Whenever I introduce my wife to somebody, I call her my better half. You are the better half of this forum and we sure will miss you.

Until Fall, good luck on the outside
  9. interurban

interurban Active Member

Have a great summer aart:p
  10. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

do you realize the number of pages of back-dated threads you are going to have to read in the fall?:D :) :) Oh, well, if it would stop raining here, I would probebly join you for gardening and trail walking.

Have an enjoyable summer and CU in the fall.
  11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

I hear ya!

Summer's coming and it's good to be alive. Have a great one girlfriend!

:cool: Val
  12. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

It will be good to get out of the house aart, Hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself.:cool: :) :cool: :)

13. pcentral

pcentral Member

That's why I built a G gauge garden layout!:D When it's too nice inside I have trains outside to play with. Enjoy the summer and definitely pop in now and then to say hi.

14. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

I wish you a beautiful summertime in the garden and on the golf course. Many hole-in-ones and not one gopher hole in the garden! :D

And if there's a rain period just drop in here and say hello!

15. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

And so, Madame gardener, we hope you will plant such things as will please you with their color, and beauty all the season, and will, in the fall, make excellent scale model TREES :D :D :D
  16. Thortrains

Thortrains Member

Remember, yo ucan have both.

Garden railroading is super. I have an entire section devoted to it on my website. When we garden, our trains come with us.
  17. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Thanks everyone...well I have the day off and I'm tired of reading the pond forums and it looks like rain might curb the gardening activities today, typical memorial day weekend - rainy and cold :(

No garden railroad here!! LOL I don't even have the inside railroad done yet!!.....I'm gonna build a POND out there and put big koi in it..don't know if I'll get it done this year tho.

Now to check up on my modeler buddies and see whats cookin here :D
  18. Tyson Rayles

Just a couple a pics for you Ima! :)

Attached Files:

19. Tyson Rayles

And the other one

Attached Files:

20. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

Hey Tyson, I don't see any Blue Herrons standing knee deep in those pools enjoying lunch!:D :D :D