for the internal combustion fans

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hello all---even though the scenery is far from complete,hope you still enjoy the view

2005trains004.jpg

N

nachoman

cn_nutbar-

looks like you have become hooked on this forum!!

good work!

kevin

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hi all---thanks for the feedback---actually the colour scheme is from the cnr's first generation diesels.passenger locomotives were a little different,i'll try posting a thread at another time(don't want to wear out my welcome).the roadbed is actually from woodland scenics.the squares are approximately 6x8 and do wonders for covering all the pink which dominates most of my layout

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hi glen---long live cn---the rs18 and the c-liner are proto models.#9000 and the b-unit are stewart models that were custom painted by doctor wayne.8550 is a lifelike model,renumbered and weathered by the doc as well

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
cn nutbar said:
hi glen---long live cn---the rs18 and the c-liner are proto models.#9000 and the b-unit are stewart models that were custom painted by doctor wayne.8550 is a lifelike model,renumbered and weathered by the doc as well

And if I recall correctly, the other C-Liner is from Rivarossi/AHM, on a Stewart Baldwin chassis, with Detail Associates sideframes and a few modifications to the body shell. Paint from Accupaint, decals from Accucals. Runs well and pulls like a mule.

Wayne