For Rusty Stumps

shamus

Registered Member
As Walt (Rusty Stumps) has lost his website, I have placed a page on my website showing Walts work with the beautiful tree stumps he has made.
Click on the logo below and bottom left of the screen will take you to the page.

Shamus

Rusty Stumps

Thanks Paul!:D

I took the website down because of costs. Just wasn't selling enough of the stumps to justify it right now. No work either so things have started getting a little tight.

If things change I may try and get DSL or Cable DLS and host the site here at home. Time will tell.

Again, Thanks Paul.

Walt

That's a great idea, Paul:cool:

As I've said a couple of times before, I'm looking forward to Bob Brown's review of the stumps in the next issue of the Gazette

shamus

Registered Member
Walt, no problem friend

Casey,
When you get a copy of the Gazette, post the page here for all to see.

Shamus

jmarksbery

Rusty Stumps

Would it be ok if all who have a website place a spot on their pages for Rusty, I mean, if we can help a friend, shouldn't we do it? I plan to put a spot on mine when I up date it!
Jim;) :p :rolleyes:

Rusty Stumps

Thanks fellas,

I have another website, www.aimtrainers.com that I could put the Rusty Stumps pages on. It's just redirecting www.rustystumps.com to those pages that gets tricky.

Once we decied if we are selling/moving then I can get DSL or Cable DSL and bring the site back up.

Truthfully, the stumps just haven't been selling and the hits on that website just weren't there. The count was only at 400 when I took it down. I had bought a service for monthly roll out to a couple hundred search engines but that didn't do the trick.

I've even had a few order forms come in but then the people don't follow up with the check! Of course, no check no ship!

The only stumps I've sold in the last four months have been on eBay. It may change now that people are staying indoors more so they are working on their layouts. Time will tell.

Walt