for our service men on Memorial day

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by patriot missile, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i know that Memorial Day is still aways off. all of us love the Unitied States and what she stands for and our troops that are fighting the war on terrorism, God knows if i was still in the age range i would go and put my life on the line as well as any true blooded American that loves freedom( not gonna stand on a soap box) but wouldnt it be cool if we presented card models for the armed forces recruiters to display at the recruiting stations. like maybe the MH -53 for the marines, or any other models for the other branches, either built up or the kits so they can build them??
    just a thought:) what do you guys think? :)
  2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Dont forget Veteran's Day (which also happens to be my birthday)

Great idea, though!! You could actually make the idea a bit easier with HMMWVs. One for each branch. Anyone know of a nice, free kit that could be re-painted???

4. paul a

paul a Member

i,m in in my area.i,ll go to the recruiting office on monday.and perpose your idea.i think the VA offices would like this too. and maybe the VA hospitals.maybe send some models to the hospitals to give them something to do while they are there.
  5. Texman

Texman Guest

Theres a free Hummer at

6. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

Let us all remember that this forum is international in nature.

-Jim G
  7. kronos

kronos Member

this is the internet its all international thats no reason to for get our millitary or any other countrys they all deserve there peoples prase and gratitude
  8. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

How about a Cube with each services Logo and Frase. Like Army Logo and Be all you can be, type of stuff. This could be adapted to any Country and their Services. And put a Logo small at the bottom of each corner to show where it came from.
  9. kronos

kronos Member

thats a good idea not to complicated and to the point
  10. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Hey cgutzmer, (chris), maybe you could help. Send me your Cube Blank file, and I'll put on the designs. Got a son in the Air Force and one in the National Guard. Would like to make some for them too. PM me and I'll get to work on it.
  11. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I like the idea of the desert tan hummer....we actually rode around Ramadi in a soft top, before all the up-armor broo-ha-ha came up.
  12. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Someone did an Armed Forces cube, I've got the file somewhere, and one of the cubes in my display...

But, that's the same idea I had for the Hummer.

And to address the international thing, there's no reason this couldn't be expanded to anyone's armed forces. Especially with the cube idea
  13. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Yes cgutzmer did this aready, he did it for all the corp's together. I would like to do each seperate and then we can submite it to the services.
  14. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Any more toughts on this, I would like to help out. Feeling sad today, my son in the Air Force just left to go back to base today, and I miss him already.
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I totally missed this thread somehow! :(

Ah well better late than never. I would be happy to help out with this - however my time is even more limited with the nice (finally) weather. If anyone makes these please be sure they get posted to the parts bin (tools)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.