For no good rreason

Gary Pfeil

Was a bit bored, not knowing what to do with myself, and unable to motivate myself, so I decided to do a little running on the layout. I needed to use a wye to turn around some steam locos to be ready for a future operating session. Then I thought I's shoot some pictures near Quinn Ball Bearing. I still haven't "planted" the bldg in the ground, being faithful to my tenet of never actually finishing anything. I'm working on another area but submit this for no good reason!

Attachments

• P1010686.jpg
    P1010686.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19

zedob

Wow, I didn't know that some narrow guage railroad engines had feedwater heaters.:D Just kidding. When I first glanced at the pic, that turnout looked like dual gauge track.

Nice pic!:thumb:

Gary Pfeil

Thanks guys, I had one other I liked but when I reduce it enough to post here, the bricks in the bldg get distorted, and I never have been able to figure out what to do about it. Here it is anyway, its not as bad as some.

Attachments

• P1010687.jpg
    P1010687.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 21

Lighthorseman

Cool!

Always glad to see that others cling to that tenet too, Gary! :wave:

Those are some kinda nice pictures. I'm with Ray - Please feel free to post for no reason in the future. :)

Sir_Prize

I think the bricks "distorting" is because of the amount of small lines and the pixel rate.
Kind of like a stripped suit or shirt someone has on on TV giving the camera fits on focus or the appearance of the color.

P.S.- Looks Awesome!!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
when I reduce it enough to post here, the bricks in the bldg get distorted

Whew! I thought it was time for another expensive eye appointment! :D :D :D

Gary,
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Pete