For my friends

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by thewoodengraver, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Boy, I sure can be nutz!:razz:

I need a break. I am in chronic pain 24/7. This is mainly from multiple broken bones and my head injury, and the c,c,c,cold!

I want you ALL to know, I have NO animosity towards anyone here.
    I hope, none of you ever read me as " mean" or " grumpy".

" Crazy" I don't mind, it comes closer to the REAL diagnosissssses than anything, yet is still inaccurate.

I have decided to step back, a little, from the public eye. I'm sure you have as much difficulty understanding me as I have understanding you.

My growing impatience is mostly from the pain, and I will ask forgiveness from all of you.

I will always be here, though I may not participate much for a while.
    My sister (not blood) is in town (you may have met Tarna) and she can inform the group of any news if necessary.

If you want to be in touch with me, send me a Private Message.
    I try to answer all my private messages, so you will have good communication from me.
    If you do not equal the same degree of communication, I must let you go.

There is absolutely no cause for concern, I really do Love you all, I have NOT quit you, just need a vacation until warmth arrives.

2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Take a much deserved rest, stay warm, drop in when you can. I don't see any of your posts as being nasty, etc. quite the contrary, informative, sometimes Zany, but we prefer Zany, but always welcome. You've offered ideas and opinions that are valuable to all of us, in all the fields of cardmodeling, take care of yourself is job #1, then come back!
  3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I know about living with pain, though certainly not to the degree you do. It can change your whole outlook on life and your dealings with people. Best of luck and take care.

4. Texman

Texman Guest

Have a good rest, Phil. See ya soon.

5. smyfe

smyfe Member

Enjoy the rest, look forward to seeing you back here when you feel ready
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

See ya round Phil! You know how to get a hold of me :) take care!
  7. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Take care Phil, Look forward to seeing you back when you feel ready for it. In the meantime we'll miss you.

Best wishes

PS - Kinda hope you'll have the odd peek at my build threads, even silently ;)
  8. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Sorry to hear things are not going well. I hope all improves and you are back in top form soon.
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

:sad: I sure hope you get to feeling better soon, my brother.
    I am looking forward to your return, but take time for yourself as you are important to all of us here!
    You know how to reach me too, Phil, so don't hesitate if you need me.

10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Will miss you. It's been cool chatting with you. I hope to speek with you soon. Best of luck. PAUL.
  11. Kaz

Kaz Member

Phil, take very good care of yourself, have a well deserved rest, and come back when YOU are ready, us lot will have to be patient for your return.
  12. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I hear you clearly, my friend. My wife has the same situation, though from different causes, and this winter weather really takes it's toll.

Take a bit of R&R, mate...check in when you can, we'll be waiting to greet you.:grin:

13. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Hope that you are soon feeling better.

As for being crazy, isn't that sort of a default sort of thing for us here?

All the best,
  14. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Hang in there 'til it gets warmer, Phil. I can sympathize with you on chronic pain, I've got too durn much of it myself. From the sound of it, I think you would've needed a break anyway, with all you've got going on. See 'ya when you get back!

Scott K.
  15. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Sorry to hear about it Phil. You have my sympathy. Rest, try to stay warm and know we are thinking about you with a smile.

Looking forward to your return when you are able.

Elliott :) :)
  16. Clashster

Clashster Member

Phil, take care! As you can see, you have many friends here!

17. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Your health come first !!!! Cardmodeling in your blood just like the rest of us

take care :)
  18. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Tarna found me a couple tylenol3 which kicked in half an hour ago...feeling yummy!

Wow, fanfare again!!! KEWL!:)

I still can't see very well, but I really want to share what I will be learning on this little break. I will reveal the source later. The message may be more important than the messenger.

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.

Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.

Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.

Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight.

Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten.

Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.

Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God.

It was never between you and them anyway.
  19. smyfe

smyfe Member

Wise words

Hi Phil, it's good to hear from you, very wise words. I hope you are feeling a little better and get back to us all, in full swing when you are ready.
    Take good care of yourself
  20. Gearz

Gearz Member

Oh Nooooo.. I hope things work out for you mate, I can relate to conic pain so I hope you can find some prolonged relief.
    Don't be away for to long...
    I will miss you!
    :-D :-D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.