For Jon

Hi Jon,
You most likely noticed I been away for a while. Reason being the old computer got hit with lighting. Over the time I been away I had a new computer built just the way I wanted it. I just recieved the new computer three days ago and just now getting used to it. I just noticed the private messages and you can use anything this old possum has to offer. Sure missed not being on the gauge but the wife did mention I was getting a lot more done around the house. She is about hafe right but the weather has'nt been very stable either. Last night we had a dusting of snow and thirty degrees. Oh' well it is Wyoming. Glad to be back.

Hey John check these out.:thumb: :wave: :wave: :thumb: :D :D

Ron

Hi Paul,
Its great to be back and I sure missed the gauge. I have no complaints about the new board at all. Life is full of changes and it just takes getting used to. I'm sure in the long run it will all turn out for the better. I'm still trying to get caught up on all the posts I missed. I still need to find out what you been up to. Heck the length of time I was away you probably you most likely built a new railroad.Thanks for the welcome back.

Ron:thumb: :wave:

RailRon

Hi Ron!

Just fine to have my namesakes around again! :thumb:
And much pleasure with your surely much faster computer. Perhaps this helps a bit to catch up with the missed posts... :D :D :D

Ron