Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by YucA, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YucA

YucA Guest

ok, i REJOINED this forum being friendly. Now i know and everyone else knows that there is silly beef going on with . but i didnt come here to start shit. Im here to be part of a community. Look at my first few posts for crying out loud. Nothing but HELP.

I try to post a link to help people out that might not have access to tools or anything like, and you censor the link. I mean, try to be a little more mature about this. This is not a war on who can have more users in a forum. Its a fucking community! We are supposed to help each other out.

FOR ALL TO SEE what im talking about...

rcdrift was not the first and only drift website out there. i know of quite a few others that arent as blown up like this or others, but they seem to like it like that, and i dont mind keeping it like that. But when stupid shit like this starts going down, its just wrong. I mean there is useful information on both sites, so why censor one. There are always ways around it..

Im just saying, im here to be part of this community like most other people here, not to troll your forum.

Try to raise the maturity level a bit. :roll:
  2. cruzer58

cruzer58 Guest

Right On!!!!!

I'm lost :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:, I was happy with the Old Drift Site.
  3. YucA

YucA Guest

well i understand that things have to move on, change and or upgrade. Hope this crap will be put to rest soon.
  4. Guest

it will.. Just give things time to settle down
  5. <---

Man I hope it settles down too. I am glad RCDrift got a new forum that one one was not handling it.
  6. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

actually the only reason the site name was banned because there were post all over the forum on buying pvc tires commercially from a site, not because of any "beef"....
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yuca, pm'ed me and everything is taken care of that situation and the site name has been unbanned...

In regards to any previous "beef" between this will NOT continue here and all difference will be settled we all need to work at promoting the r/c drifting scene and not who was here first or who is the best its about all of us working together for better recognition and exposure of this sport.

The partnership with was a strategic move to help progress the scene and better exposure to everyone out there on the internet and eventually carried out to shows, expo's and into custom products that hopefully the whole community will develop.[/b]
  8. YucA

YucA Guest

very well put.

i apologize if my post was a bit out of line, but i was just expressing what i felt.

glad to hear everything is lookin to work out. :wink:
  9. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

The beauty of free speech, its great is'nt it :)

I hope you enjoy the new forum and all of us here and at rcdrift hope to see this scene grow more and more every day.
  10. r2drift2

r2drift2 Guest

hey, you know what, all i want is my little 180sx car gif as my avatar again. i forgot the site that holds them. can anyone help me out. thanks!!!! :D by the way. the site is looking good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.