football fantasy

Tyson Rayles

Hans devices, seatbelts?????????? What a bunch of wimps!!!!! :D :rolleyes: :D :p :D Next thing is you are gonna want rubber gas tanks, firesuits, soft walls, crash helmets, rollcages etc., are you a bunch of sissys or what???? :p :D :p

yeap the eagles lost didn't see all of the game, fell a sleep around half time,so am 5-0 hoooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhh who's next:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p rich

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Mikey congrats on your resounding victory, next week it will be Rich's turn to beat up on me! :D :rolleyes: :D

Thanks Tyson - next week you get to de-throne "The King" LOL

Good Luck!!!!!!! :) :) :D :) :)

Tyson Rayles

I'm right here Rich! :D Being as I'm out of WR's and TE's I don't look for much of a game but you never know maybe I'll get lucky? :rolleyes:

hey tyson see you pick up some players there :D so are you ready for a good old philly butt kicking:D :D :D :D :D

ps check out the bottom of the internet thead i posted need your take on it

Tyson Rayles

I raided the free agent market :D :rolleyes: :D , but there wasn't much there :( . I don't think it will be much of a game so congrats on going 7-0! :D I saw your other thread, didn't see much sense in checking it out, naked men never did anything for me. :D