football fantasy

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
uhhhhhhh tyson .... I think you mean 23-0 :) :) :) :) :)

Rich.... I don't know what to be more suprised at: The midnight warriors at 3-0 or the Eagles winning!!!! :D :D

I heard this week the line was +20 for Houston!! :cool: Neat Stuff!!! :cool:

~~ N Gauger :cool:

thats right early line as the line for the eagles vs texens 20+ and super bowl here we come the party at my house I'll even buy the beer:D ;) :p :D :cool: :rolleyes:

ps tyson as to bring the jug:D :D :p

Hey, Tyson, do you have room next to your 'puter for the pizza and beer jug? :D :D

Rich, I hope that you purchased the lotto, because that WAS your lucky week!! :mad: :eek: :D

Hummm... I think that I need to replace my "Tight Ends" (wathever they do), but I don't have confidence in the free agents I have seen. :confused:

(man, this is FUN!! :p )

Wow!

Congrats. Rich, you stand unbeaten! :eek: ;)

(...in the other side, it seems that I'm having a bad time. GRRRR! :mad: :rolleyes: ).
Hats off to you too, Tyson. :) Sincerely, I don't expected to lose this match! :D :eek: :p ;)

well I did have to put the fix in I did start this :D :D :D and mikey whats going on with your team :eek: :confused: am even given my team the week 6 off for playing so well:D :D

Tyson Rayles

Sorry Topo, you will get me next time! :D Near as I can figure there is only 4 of us from the Gauge in this league. Next year can you set it up Rich so only Gauge members can get in??? If we end up with only a half dozen teams or so who cares? As far as your Eagles making the Super Bowl, thanks I needed a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :D :D :D That aside I now know I drafted wrong and to make matters worse I waited till after the 3rd week to go to the free agents, oh well live and learn. Having said that I think my team is a little better and am holding out hope for a winning season at least. BTW when the regular season is over do they have a playoff and how does that work?? For example all your players may not be on teams that make the playoffs so what do you do then????? Eagles in the Super Bowl, yeah right :D :p :D :p :D :p :D ROFLMAO :D :D :D Congrats Rich on your midnight wonders 4-0 start! :cool:

Mike R

Fantasy ?

Hey, Rich...fantasy to a lot of people, is the Eagles at 3-1, and the Rams at 0-4. Is Norm Van Brocklin back? Just kidding. Another thing...up here in Canada we have the CFL of course, but have to be envious at least of the sheer number of the cheerleaders...you've got 37 of them ???? Awesome ! More cheerleaders than players.
regards / Mike

well the super bowl party at my house when the eagles get there :D :D :D :D tyson the payoffs for us will be the last couple of weeks of the season so all the players will playing and I don't know whats going on with the rams but the eagles right now are the best team going:D :D :D :p :p

N Gauger

Originally posted by rich maiorano
well I did have to put the fix in I did start this :D :D :D and mikey whats going on with your team :eek: :confused: am even given my team the week 6 off for playing so well:D :D

That's "Nice" of you to give 'em off. :)

Kurt warner is going backwards!!! I can't get any points! :) :)

Ah well - It's mnot like we paid to join.. :) :)

Remember Next year We do NASCAR!! :) :) :)

~~ Mikey

N Gauger

well the super bowl party at my house when the eagles get there :D :D :D :D

RICH!!! COOL _ The Eagles are coming to YOUR house!!!! :) :) ) I'm there!!!!!!

ROFL!!!! ~~ Mikey

Originally posted by N Gauger

Remember Next year We do NASCAR!! :) :) :)

I assume that is possible to play "virtual NASCAR" :confused:

How about "virtual Train Racing"?? (or some with trains on it) :eek: :p :D :D

first next year we will lock out the league gauge members only tyson , nascar too do we get points when our cars crash:D :D :D its the only reason I can see watching cars making left hand turns all day sounds like when I jockey trailers at work all day:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

N Gauger

first next year we will lock out the league gauge members only tyson , nascar too do we get points when our cars crash:D :D :D its the only reason I can see watching cars making left hand turns all day sounds like when I jockey trailers at work all day:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

yeah - definatly passwords next year. :) :)

That's it - You get points for how hard your car hits the wall.. :) :) :)

~~ Mikey

what can I say am good :D :D :D :D :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :p :) :rolleyes: rich

ps with this nascar thing do we get to check the seatbelts for rips or cuts in them so nobody dies

N Gauger

ps with this nascar thing do we get to check the seatbelts for rips or cuts in them so nobody dies
~~ Mikey

ROFL - Yeah & if you wear your "HANS Device" while setting up your teams - you get 5 free points. :) :) :)