Follow-up from Tyson

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Mooney, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Mooney

Mooney New Member

Tyson Says:

Thanks to everyone for responding. Due to treatments and medications I gave the wrong phone number to Mooney this morning. The doctor has ask that I not receive phone calls due to my condition. I am in and out the room for treatments, meds, etc. Since Mooney lives very close to me and is close to the hospital she can be my voice for a while. I look forward to returning soon ... Again, thanks to everyone and further details will be posted by Mooney as they develop.

Mooney Says:

Thanks for the great response to Tyson. (Mike) He is very sick and things may not get much better. I spoke with Mike again this afternoon. I will keep everyone posted as to how he is doing and let you know when he is expected to be released from the hospital. Thanks Guys! :D
  2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks for keeping us posted, Mooney!
    Tell Mike that he is constantly in my thoughts & prayers!
  3. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Hey everyone,

Well I got through to Mike (Tyson) before I saw this post about not calling.

He is in good spirits and is supposed to limit his talking so he can respond to his treatments and medications.

He thanks every one for their thoughts, concerns and most of all your prayers. He is going through a difficult time right now and needs all the help we can give him. He does consider the Gauge group to be his extended family an appreciates the things we do for each other. He expects to be out of the hospital by early next week but Mooney will keep us posted on that. He said that he will talk about his trip when he gets back on line.

I can't add much more to that than to say that it was one of the better telephone conversations that I have had in a long time. Even at a time when I was trying to get off the line after he said that he wasn't supposed to talk much, he wanted to talk much!!! what a guy. :) :)

My prayers are with him
  4. brakie

brakie Active Member

Tyson,Get well old buddy! Our prayers are with you!
  5. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Thanks for keeping us up to date Mooney. Please do continue to pass along our best wishes and prayers to Mike.
  6. Ben H

Ben H Member

Tyson you and I haven't me, but anytime someone is on the wrong side of the hospital entrance they need our prayers and concerns. Go for it Tyson and may your expections of the time to health be the ones that work.

Good Luck
  7. interurban

interurban Active Member

Thanks for the update friends,Praying all the meds do the job:)

Phil ch 1 v 6.
  8. Mooney: thanks for the update. We all appreciate it very much.

Mike: I prayerfully hope you get well soon. I posted this morning's announcement at RR-L and RRF. The guys who came to know you this past summer (and the jokes about the "jug") are all expressing similar concerns and hopes. We're all pulling for you, my friend.

9. Cowcatcher

Cowcatcher Member

Thanks for keeping up up to date on Mike's condition. Tell him there is a table waitin' at the Blue Note Lounge with his name on it and drinks are on the house. Skunks aren't!

Dave "Cowcatcher" Koch
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Mooney, Thank a million, no, a zillion! Please let Mike know we are all pullin for him. We love him. He has hundreds of gaugers prayin for him. Fight Hard Mike, and God Bless You!