Fokker V1 1/100 scale

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Gomidefilho, May 12, 2008.

1. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Another model 1 / 100 finalized. This is the prototype Fokker V1, the revolutionary plane was designed by Anthony Fokker to test various technologies mainly related to structure. Only two V1 called "flea" were built in 1916, however much their technology was used in Fokker D VII and Dr I. This model designed by Krzychu74 site Mikromodele is excellent, and despite the small size and complexity of construction is a very interesting model. And a very interesting addition to any collection of World War I aircraft.

See you next time!!! :D
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Very nice! I like that a lot :)
  3. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe Member

What a great looking model!

I am amazed at how people can work at such a small scale. I usually go the other way just to be able to handle the pieces. Even then I struggle.

Hats off all round
  4. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Obrigado Pericles! :) I thank you for that, you wanted test glued this model.
    Fokker is ready for downolad here:
    Have fun!

Best regards.
  5. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Very nice models , as usual . What's the secret of designing such small models?
  6. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Thank you Dragos! :)
    There isn`t secret in the design. I try to, my models were as the best. Very important also is test gluing.

Best regards.
  7. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you friends! I am happy that they liked the construction of this model. :mrgreen:

The Krzychu use to make these small wonders, with the Rhinoceros 3D for modelling and unfold. The Corel Draw is use for the implementation of texture.

As the implementation of assembly, the model 1 / 100 uses exactly the procedures of any other model of aircraft on paper, formers and internal structures, in general do not work with glue tabs. Another secret is the use of paper with low thickness for the skins (100 to 120G) and patience and a sharp X Acto blade...
  8. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I see that is the same method many designers is using.