Fly Model C-130 Hercules

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by marciano, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

I don't know if you're aware of this site or not, but Hercules Headquarters is a C-130 enthusiast site with a large picture gallery showing many different varieties of the 'Herc.'
  2. Sniegoo

Sniegoo New Member

3. Sniegoo

Sniegoo New Member

4. Max

Max New Member

Hello all !
    I need photo or scan "opis budowy" about "C-130" Fly Model in original version (polish language). If somobody have it, please send me on my mail ( or write here on forum.
  5. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Started to file this under bad post but then reconsidered. Is the request for the scan allowable or not? Just wondering.

6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

opis budowy = component description

Seems fine to me to ask for this. He is not asking for the parts, I don't think.

7. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

:oops: Whoops. :oops: I'd better go polish up my Polish. No offense intended. Thanks for the correction.
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

No problem. Thanks for keeping an eye out. We appreciate it.:wink:

You are correct though, sharing of model files is prohibited and even asking for them will result in a serious reprimand.
    A second violation could result in a ban of the offenders membership in this community. (At the discretion of Administration)

Just a note to those who have not read the rules. Please read them, they are available at the top of the forum page.

9. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I had no problem with the original request which is why I let it go through unmolested.

I do appreciate those of you who help keep a sharp eye out for things.

When in doubt . . . question. 8v)
  10. magic

magic New Member

you will find this model for free at paper- replika
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.