Flitecraft ?????????

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by eriic1977, Aug 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eriic1977

eriic1977 New Member

Does anyone know whats up with the flitecraft co. ????????
  2. UHRC

UHRC New Member

I don't know, but their website is just a blank page now.
  3. testory

testory New Member

can anyone tell me were I can purchase a flitecraft miss outlaw new or used it doesn't matter!
  4. rickrcboater

rickrcboater Member

if it helps i have seen a cople on ebay
  5. byrnesie

byrnesie New Member

i have a flitecraft and i got it from cobblestone hobbies in downtown holland,mi. i think they have a couple in stock. hope this helps.
  6. casey

casey Member

flitecraft is now dane hobbies and they have out three airboats the miss outlaw stingray and another old flitecraft hull i have a stingray hull with a ported o.s. 46 fx i clocked it at 48mph
  7. casey

casey Member

shockwave is the third
  8. Bro_28

Bro_28 New Member

Do you have a link for Dane Hobbies? Tried to find it in yahoo search with no luck. Thanks.

-Bro
  9. casey

casey Member

they dont have one ill find there phone number for you......... here's my stingray with an os 46fx and a ported macs tune pipe

[file]92603_051.jpg,3421,,0[/file]
  10. tanzi411

tanzi411 New Member

i am looking for a gas tank holder to go on the back of my flightcraft tempest airboat. anyone have any ideas?
  11. GeyserFlyer

GeyserFlyer New Member

I have aquired 2 air boat hulls the first is a Flitecraft River Rage, Black in color. The gas tank holder is broken and the servo opening cover is missing and there ia a ding in the nose,
    It seems like it would be easy to fix. The second is Red in color with a pickle boat hull and says "Tempest" on the side, Again the rc compartment cover is missing but otherwise the rest seems sound. And I was wondering if someone could give me an appraisal. And are they 40 or 60 size boats?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.