Okay, so this week my main project has been the creation of multiple flatbed trailers and dumpsters. The dumpsters turned out GREAT; the flatbeds still need some work. The dumpster (4 cubic yard) was scratchbuilt from styrene, then I made a silicone mold and cast three units. I painted two, while taking the best cast unit and the original unit and I'm preparing another mold (so I can make three at a time). As noted, the flatbed trailers are "getting there". I love the custom mudflaps I made, and the rear end looks pretty good. The landing gear turned out crappy though, so I'm going to re-do the mold with a separate landing gear that can be glued on at the end. Heather also told me to paint the wheels/tires silver first, and then black on the tires, which worked much better. All in all, these flatbed trailers will end up at the back of the layout somewhere, or hidden in a grouping at Fitzgerald Flatbed Transportation.