First Video

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by eightyeightfan1, May 22, 2008.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Here's the very first video of my modern Central New England RR.
    Its not very good quality as I was using the video mode on my Kodak easy Share camera, and internal memory.
    The first loco is my Kato GE C44-9W, painted up like a New Haven U-25B. The second is an Athearn SD70M. Paint was to good to re-do. The last is my Athearn SD70M painted up like a New Haven GP-9.
    There is also a surprise in the consist....Can you name it?

HO Scale Mixed Freight

And any comments for better video using a digital still camera will be helpful.
  2. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

Nice job.

Some year I'll get around to joining you. A nice job 88.

3. jesso

jesso Member

Love those engines! They look great. :thumb:That covered hopper looked pretty neat, very nice shade of blue!!!:cool::grin:
  4. jesso

jesso Member

Hey Ed, watching your video, I realized that I couldn't remember what you layout looks like, so I went through your threads and could only find an old dead link to yahoo photos, do you have a thread with layout pictures in it?
  5. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Cool Ed!
  6. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Sorry..No I don't.
    There really isn't much to look at, as its not all sceniked, and the benchwork is only half done. Tracks only go half way, and I just started laying out the yard last weekend. Even the scene in the video isn't relly complete, but just partially done.
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Job Ed.