First Time Visitor to your Forum

Tom@CSMO

May 16, 2011
Hi to all modelers out there. I'm an old retired U.S. Coast Guard Warrant Officer, trying to stay out of the wife's way. As a past modeler, I returned to the hobby about 8 months ago when I was asked to build a website for Duncan Campbell, the owner of Campbell Scale Models (CSM). When asked I did a little online research to find out that many think Campbell Scale Models was out of business or still in Dorango Colorado or both...neither is true.

CSM is alive and well in Central Point Oregon. After selling directly to wholesalers and hobby shops for many years, technology met opportunity for CSM and a web site was born at http://campbellscalemodelsonlilne.com back in September 2010.

At this point I see myself as an advocate for the brand and the hobby. At the CSM shop, we have a staff that have been building these kits since the 1960s, and they know more than I ever will, so I utilize their experience to learn and hopefully other modelers can learn along with me.

In the future I hope to post and link to a blog (on the Campbell site). I'll try to organize it so modelers can easily navigate and find answers to their questions and/or discover a different technique or process to improve their model making skills.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve...

73's

Tom Miller
Tom@CSMO