First one in my new 'easy' line

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by wingsbg, Dec 9, 2005.

1. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

The design process of the detailed models ( like the Helldiver and Hs-129) is time consuming and long. It’s a bit tedious for me to work so long time on the same model.
    On the other side I have done basic design for one version of P-80 for FG and I like very much how the model is coming out, in spite the low number of details.
    … So I took decision to do my design-life funny and during design of detailed models (now Su-25) I’ll design some short term projects of simple, easy to build models. The first one is T2-Buckeye and now it’s alpha is ready. If you are interested of the subject you can see the photo review of the model. Take a look how simple is the build, in spite of these complicated surfaces.
    The model will be in sale in few days.
  2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

The Buckeye looks great Kancho. Definitely one for my skill level. Count me in as a customer.
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I want one too!

I have a thing for red and white jets! :grin:

Not to fuss but a model of the Goshawk would be a nice companion to the Buckeye!

I told Rob I was going to do a TA4J of his Skyhawk but I haven't had the time.

Nice job Kancho!............Oh and I love the Duck too!
  4. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Wow! I really like the way you've captured the multiple curves of the fuselage.
  5. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

The model is in sale