First Models

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Mike G., Nov 5, 2006.

1. Mike G.

Mike G. New Member

First, I want to thank everyone for their warm welcome to CardModels. It was great hearing from you. Some of you asked if I had a pic or two of my first attempts. So, I figured, what the heck, all I can lose is my pride. The following two planes are my two first attempts. The F-104 is a quick snapshot. The F-84F pic I had a little fun with. Yes, I know, the models aren't perfect but I learned a lot from doing them and I think all I can do now is improve. And, no, I don't get offended from criticism. <g> Again, thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

OK............ here is some constructive criticisms................

um............. well................... um................. just keep building, you are already good and you will get better than me if you practice!

Nice job(s)!

3. barry

barry Active Member

good clean looking builds great start
  4. hpept

hpept Member

I wish my first model would look like these. Very nice and clean construction, no major flaws to underline. Just keep building more and more (you won't have problems with this, this hobby is addicting) and you'll be eligible for the picture of the week :grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. GT5500

GT5500 Member

They were your first models??? well done I wish mine had looked that good although my first card model was built when I was about 8 :-D
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I still have trouble building a cube as clean as those - keep em coming and thanks for sharing! Welcome to the forums :D