First look at the new sawmill

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Here's the start of the new sawmill I have been working on for the past couple of weeks, this is the inside with all the brand new machinery in place. Next job is to weather it down quite abit and a general mess up inside (Sawdust etc). Now working on the roof side of it, will post photo when it's complete and lighted.
nsaw.jpg

Shamus
wink.gif

gerry m

Aug 8, 2001
Victoria, BC, Canada
Visit site
Awesome!

I'm constantly amazed at how fast you keep producing these miniature works of art Shamus!

Looking at all the machinery in the new sawmill, I think to myself that it would take months to just build the details, never mind the main structure!

What's your secret Shamus? How do you produce such high-quality work so fast? Are you at your layout 14 hours per day, seven days a week?

Great work!

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Your craftsmanship is truly amazing Shamus. Your attention to detail shows you have patience not of this world my friend.

Any logging museum would be proud to have that as part of their display.

Errol

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Gang, Many thanks for the compliments, all the machinery was in fact kits from “Keystone”, they take quite a lot of time and effort to make up and paint, but they are a work of art. I guess I shall now have to dirty them all down now and add a great deal of mess and sawdust. Are well, it’s got to be done.

Shamus
wink.gif