Finished my first Jordan kit.

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by jkristia, May 28, 2004.

1. jkristia

jkristia Member

Well actually it's my second attempt, the first one didn't turn out too well, but this one I'm happy with.

Attached Files:

2. jkristia

jkristia Member

Here is a picture of both cars, see I somehow messed up the paint job on the first one (the pickup truck)

Attached Files:

3. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Very nicely done!, and the truck looks good too!
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

WOW those look great!!!!
  5. philip

philip Guest

Wow! Those are sweet. Nice touch on the windows to!!!

6. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Tooooooooo Fine :)
  7. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Those look good. If I ever get time to do the modeling I want to do, I have a couple of Jordon model t's and Wheel Works 32 Ford duece roadster. I'm planning to build them into hot rods for a 50's module.
  8. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I think they both look great. Nice work.
  9. JBBVry

JBBVry Member

those are great i have done a bunch of them. I have found that they are harder than alot of the 1/25 scale cars i use to build.
  10. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Good jobs Jesper. Keep up the great work. FRED
  11. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

:thumb: :wave: they both look good :)
  12. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Jesper, I don't see anything wrong with the little truck. Both are very fine models!

You say you 'messed up the paint job' - you should have seen the one Jordan car I made a long time ago!! :eek: (It ended up in a junk yard, the last project I did before I stopped model railroading for 20 years. :D)

13. mad scientist

mad scientist New Member

:) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :) Those are great... the pick up looks just as good as the car.
  14. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

I think they both look great. I have an old jordan Essex kit that I haven't built yet. Seeing yours, I'd better get a move on!
  15. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

They are both terrific Jesper! The only way one can mess them up is getting them pesky fine/thin piece parts to stay in place while applying the plastic cement to them.

I love those vehicles and you finished them the way they are supposed to be.

16. neilmunck

neilmunck Member

The Jordan kits are great! I have about a dozen but need some more.

If you are worried about messing it up just don't do what I did - I have one of the 1904 Oldsmobile curved dash cars. It was on the edge of the layout and got knocked off. It was fine after the fall but then I didn't notice it and trod on it :eek:

It was totalled but I was able to glue the bits back (into a slightly twisted shape) and leave it in a back yard as a crash victim.
  17. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

You have two GREAT looking models there, Jasper. I really, really like the pick-up truck.
  18. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

If that pick-up is not up to your standards... I will gladly give it a home on my layout! Very nice work!

19. lovering

lovering New Member

Good job ! What kind of paint did you use?