Finished beta biuld of the KC-135A at 1:120 scale

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by airbob, Apr 30, 2006.

1. airbob

airbob Member

Finished beta build of the KC-135A at 1:120 scale

I have completed the most of the beta build of the KC-135A that I have been designing at the 1:120 scale. You may go to the website at
    to view these recent photos...I would like to release these plates if all goes well before the end of May!?
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Wow! That looks GREAT! I can see someone building one and hanging it from the ceiling with some F-4's in tow. What a cool diorama that would make!
  3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

very nice model

i already start the wait 1 and hope to make it in IAF flag

ther is a way to download the kc135 color ?

i not found it in the pag

and bob

1 of the best models i see very nice and good looking

and looks like very esy to esembel

thx u bob for the g8 job
  4. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Beautiful! I loved the 707s, this one looks great, too! I will be looking forward to it. Can an AWACS be far behind....?

Scott K
  5. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Outstanding Job Bob. I can't wait to see this puppy on my desk. I have been very busy with a project at work an it has been taking a lot of my time.
    it should be finished by the end of May. This will give me time to work on this project and others I hope. I have not had a chance to work on any paper projects. :(
  6. airbob

airbob Member

KC-135 completion date...additional infor...

yaniv.....I suspect that this may be ready for release sometime in the next month....however this is a busy we'll see.....sorry' I will leave the AWACS some some other enterprising individual....who may use these plates to design upon for this point I am finishing a KC-135E model in the LOGO of the Pennsylvania ANG "Pennsylvania Guardians".....I also like the Tennessee ANG "Lets Roll!" Logo.......I have also been thinking about the CFM engine updates....
  7. airbob

airbob Member

C-135 comment for DWG

You know that your job is only to created to give you the the "free time" (recreation) so you can "cut and paste"!!!
  8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

The CFM56 upgrade would be a plus. The KC-135R is a good looking plane too. Yavin, for the AWACS I would get the 707 comercial model from Bob and begin there. It is close to the same size. Just does not have the windows. But does have a cargo door and that big A%& rotating dome. :twisted: