Find the RR that matches your personality!

Triplex

Wasn't this brought up quite a while ago? Or was that on another forum?

I got the same as that time: Eurostar.

jbaakko

Empire Builder here. I played with the links, and I think they have it backwards. To get BNSF or UP, the last question was "Do you like merging" or something, and "A lot" gives BNSF, and "A little" gives UP, but, to me, I think BNSF technically is 2 railroads, though BN is a collection of 5, UP is the one who bought everyone out...

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
You're the Flying Scotsman!
Old and esteemed, you tend to get steamed up quite frequently. This happens to be what most people want to see in you, however, so they don't mind the torrents of steam that you blow off. Despite your advanced age, you still manage to attract a lot of admirers, though you're not quite as fast as you once were. Though people strangely associate you with airplanes, you actually refuse to fly.

I'm only 21!!! And I'm from Cape Town- we're never fast- hehe.

That was cool!!

Mountain Man

Apparently, I am something called the "Thunder Mountain Railroad"!

Looks interesting! I wonder if they haul a lot of natural gas? :rolleyes:

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Mountain Man- That's quite lucky that you're a mountain railroad as well.

Why was I a loco and not a railroad??

scottcn

I'm the Ghost Train!

The horoscope: "You often feel that you're the subject of songs, legends, and even myths. But are you really feeling something real or is this just an overactive imagination? Is something really calling to you in the great beyond or do you just really like Halloween? Only you can answer this question, howling through the darkness as you have been known to do. Maybe you've spent too much time in philosophy classes, but you're not even really sure that you exist. This is only part of the reason that you tend to scare other people."

For my last question, I had to pick between spirit and spirits ... and "ghosts" weren't the kind of spirits I was thinking of when I selected that one. Instead, more of a aussie kind of spirits ... which I guess might make me the Coors Light Silver Bullet Train :mrgreen:

Oh, and sorry if I tend to scare you! :eek:

CNWman

CNW Fan
I'm the Ghost Train!

The horoscope: "You often feel that you're the subject of songs, legends, and even myths. But are you really feeling something real or is this just an overactive imagination? Is something really calling to you in the great beyond or do you just really like Halloween? Only you can answer this question, howling through the darkness as you have been known to do. Maybe you've spent too much time in philosophy classes, but you're not even really sure that you exist.

Sounds like the backstory for most of my engines:p They all should have been dead (scraped) by now, yet they live on.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
I am (the) Canadian...! :)

But since I "yearn for simpler times", I assume that I am not the VIA incarnation of this train... ;)

Andrew

CCT70

It said I am "The Amtrak Coast Starlight". Um...O...k....

Funny because I used to be a Conductor on the Starlight off the Extra Board out of Oakland several years ago. The rest of it is WAAAAY off. I've never hugged a tree and don't intend to. I don't care to whale watch, especially not with bikini's on the beach to look at, and I have never surfed.

RobertInOntario

Well, I'm the Flying Scotsman! Although I'm proud to be associated with that fine loco, I'm a bit indignant of the description that was given (I don't think I'm that old and stuck in my ways at 48! :eek:).

At the end, the quiz was offered to me again so I took it :mrgreen:. One more question came up and I answered differently on only one question. This time I (logically) came up as The Canadian! Now I feel better! :yep:

Rob

iis612

You're the American Orient Express!
With a deep-seeded yearning for the past, you insist upon reliving your old glory days and even improving upon them. While no one can argue that the results are beautiful and even luxurious, there's an air of snobbery and privilege that also follows you around. You're also trying to ride the coattails of someone much more famous who shares your name. Nevertheless, you offer great opportunities for people, even if you only really offer them to the rich. Though you claim to be in a hurry, you're not really in a rush at all.