Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by TheWebdude, Jan 9, 2007.

1. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Hi Everyone!

I've been seeing increased interest in the models available at the Korean forum - My friend and admin there, Jin Jun, has graciously decided to accept non-Koreans as members and has to some limited extent created english versions of some of the pages to aid in navigation of the site.

The English portal page is here:

After entering the english site you will see a link at the top stating "How to become a member". Follow the instructions on the How to become a member page and Jin will get to your request as soon as possible.

In the meantime please give their designers the same consideration as we give our own and do not repost their works without their permission.

Also bear in mind the language difference.

Enjoy the site. They are doing some amazing work there!
  2. tomhom

tomhom New Member

this is the best news iv heard in a long time im off to sign up
    cheers webdude
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Cool! Thanks, please tell those guys their personal work is amazing!
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

What can I say except for "Thank you"?
  5. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

The Man just keeps giving - on my way to sign up now .....
  6. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I thought I signed up a few days ago, but haven't received a verification of any sort...???
  7. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

yes. me to. signed up early yesterday, heard nothing yet.
  8. oldspirit

oldspirit Member

This post should be among the tutorials and such. I just sent my email. Ohhhhhhh, I'm gonna have to get more card stock.:twisted:
  9. junjin

junjin New Member

Thanks Rick.

I was wondering why many people tried to register to our site, Now I know. :) Thank your for introducing our site.

As Webdude said, you guys can be members of our site with my assitance, because we don't have full English pages for registering. You can leave a message there, or send me an email.

I've just made accounts for people requested so far. I hope I can visit here frequently too. See you soon.

10. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Thank you Jin!
  11. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

I was just regustered to

Hi all,
    I want to thank everyone who helped us to register to the website. FANTASTIC models available (saw some of my designs there too, thanks for making them available). I just downloaded a Hulk model that I cannot wait to build. I was registered in just a few days, no problems.

Best Regards,
    Ron Caudillo
  12. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hi all it can take a few days i had to wait 4 days but jun jin is a busy man and now that he has more to do it may take a while but please be patient, but he will get round to doing them, and jin you are welcome here and thank you for signing me up.
  13. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Thanks for signing me up jun jin. Great site, lots of good models.
  14. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks Rick and thank you JunJin, a great site with some very talented designers. A big one to cross off my wish list... I'm on my bike right now......
    :-D :-D :-D
  15. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Thanks for registering me Junjin.

Also welcome to our neck of the woods. :D
  16. HeroesSonic

HeroesSonic New Member

'''s DB has been deleted by accident. So, you can't access '' for quite a time...

17. oldspirit

oldspirit Member

:???: Accidents happen and times change. I can accept it but I don't have to like it. will be missed. All I can say is that I wait in anticipation for the bigger, better

...even if doesn't come back, don't kill the dream man! Don't kill the dream!!!

Much respect,
  18. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

people.... did Finalpaper return???
    I accessed now in the site.. and this everything different..... but I didn't get login, since it was lost the database of the site....
  19. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

does he seem that the site this returning little by little... is that good... does anybody have contact with some admin of the finalpaper that can inform on us the course of the site? and to know will still be possible creates if it registers.... I had a acount, but with the problem that gave in the database she died.