FINALLY the old man has found a layout

Tucker

Hello all. I'm a newbie. First post here. I've been searching for a layout since last Xmas. I finally found one, it's a modified version of the Woodland Scenic Ridge. I'm a 73 year old kid from Canada and would appreciate any input.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Hi and Welcome!

Caledonia is just down the road from Hamilton is it not? There are a number of canucks here from Toronto, London, and other nearby places. We also have a good complement of Alberta, West Coast and maritimers too.

Anyway - how about that track plan? Can you reference a site, or post a picture? (See the "adding images" link at the top of any page.)

Andrew

Tucker

Hey MasonJar

Good to hear from you. Caledonia is about 25 miles south of Hamilton. I've been sandbaggin on here for quite some time now and just now got ready to post something. I tried to add a pic but messed up. I'll keep trying.

Tucker

Hi there Interurben

I'm going to be working in "N" guage. I've tried a cou[ple times to post a picture, not having any luck, will try again tomorrow

Pooh Bah
Hi, Tucker.
I'll plug the layout tours in the Kitchener/Cambridge area this weekend. You can see more layouts in a day than you might in a year, and ask questions. I posted a note in the General forum.