Finally...some hope!

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
It's been over 2 months since being laid off and there is light at the end of the tunnel. After all this time of searching this horrible job market , recieving poor offers, and doing nothing else but playing Mr. Mom and working on the railroad, (I know..poor me:rolleyes: ) I'm going to be sitting down with a gentleman tomorrow morning to formally discuss good employment!
Phone interviews, discussions and paperwork with this company have hopefully reached a fruition!

Please keep ALL of your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.:)

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Thanks so much for all the good wishes folks. But.............The interview went extremely well until we got to the part where I was told the co. couldn't extend an offer unless I agreed to relocate. I'm not about to go hauling my family around the country again even though I know that my inflexibility handcuffs my options somewhat.
Oh well; when one door closes, another opens as I got an encouraging phone call from another potential employer that is very interested in talking to me sometime next week! (no relocation necessary!)
So, try try again!!!!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Great choice---family first. Spent time as a Florida monback (the guy on the back of a trash truck slingin' cans and sayin' " 'Mon back!!") to keep my family fed and sheltered. It'll work out. Blessings, BC

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Thanks Guys! Family 1st is right. Our whole family now lives in the area. My son will be starting kindergarten in the fall and my wife lost two grandfathers in a year and now gives alot of help to her grandmothers. My 93 yr. old grandmother just moved into a Masonic home in Elizabethtown, Pa. down the road from me and they have their own model railroad club I may want to get involved with. ( I forgot to mention...relocating would also mean dismanteling and packing up crates of mrr stuff. AGAIN! NOT FUN!)
:eek: :eek:

Matt--Hershey, Pa.