Finally Moving!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by kf4jqd, May 16, 2005.

1. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Hi Gauger's:

Jessica and I are finally moving to Eastern Tennessee! What a project I have ahead of me. Tearing down this HO scale layout. :cry: However, by next summer our new log home should be built in the Great Smoky Mountain's! As for a job, I'm trying to get in with the Northfolk/Southern Railroad! :thumb: If you are in the area, give us a call. Jessica and I will show you some Southern Hospitality! :wave:

Heading South on the Tennessean,
    Andy :wave:

Moving Date: June, 6 2005
  2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Andy best of luck to you & jessica on the move and with trying to get a job with Norfolk Southern. Keep us posted on what is going on. :wave: :wave:
  3. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

oooooo eeerrrr!! :wave: Might just get in the car and drop over this arvo!! Say about 4 o'clock??

**gets World map out to see how far it is**

Oh.... ummm.... 12,000 miles. :confused: :eek: Might be a bit later than 4 o'clock!! hehehehehehehehe :D :rolleyes:
  4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Best of luck to both of you!! :)
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Good luck to you Andy and Jessica. Hope the move goes smoothly and you get the job you want Andy. Having a log home in the Great Smokey Mountains must be a dream come true.
  6. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Jessica would kill me. Wedding in October....

7. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

This will be a very importatnt step in your life. A log home in the Great Smokies... Hmmm - this really sounds interesting.

Andy and Jessica - the best of luck for you two!

8. ausien

ausien Active Member

hey woodie, pick me up on the way throu, will split the feul cost with you, hehehe:

have fun you to, and all the best wishes for the future....have a good one..steve