Finally Moving!

kf4jqd

Hi Gauger's:

Jessica and I are finally moving to Eastern Tennessee! What a project I have ahead of me. Tearing down this HO scale layout. :cry: However, by next summer our new log home should be built in the Great Smoky Mountain's! As for a job, I'm trying to get in with the Northfolk/Southern Railroad! :thumb: If you are in the area, give us a call. Jessica and I will show you some Southern Hospitality! :wave:

Heading South on the Tennessean,
Andy :wave:

Moving Date: June, 6 2005

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
kf4jqd said:
Hi Gauger's:

Jessica and I are finally moving to Eastern Tennessee! What a project I have ahead of me. Tearing down this HO scale layout. :cry: However, by next summer our new log home should be built in the Great Smoky Mountain's! As for a job, I'm trying to get in with the Northfolk/Southern Railroad! :thumb: If you are in the area, give us a call. Jessica and I will show you some Southern Hospitality! :wave:

Heading South on the Tennessean,
Andy :wave:

Moving Date: June, 6 2005

Andy best of luck to you & jessica on the move and with trying to get a job with Norfolk Southern. Keep us posted on what is going on. :wave: :wave:

Woodie

kf4jqd said:
Hi Gauger's:

If you are in the area, give us a call. Jessica and I will show you some Southern Hospitality! :wave:

oooooo eeerrrr!! :wave: Might just get in the car and drop over this arvo!! Say about 4 o'clock??

**gets World map out to see how far it is**

Oh.... ummm.... 12,000 miles. :confused: :eek: Might be a bit later than 4 o'clock!! hehehehehehehehe :D :rolleyes:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Good luck to you Andy and Jessica. Hope the move goes smoothly and you get the job you want Andy. Having a log home in the Great Smokey Mountains must be a dream come true.

RailRon

This will be a very importatnt step in your life. A log home in the Great Smokies... Hmmm - this really sounds interesting.

Andy and Jessica - the best of luck for you two!

Ron

ausien

hey woodie, pick me up on the way throu, will split the feul cost with you, hehehe:

have fun you to, and all the best wishes for the future....have a good one..steve