Finally! got my Dash-9 44CW!! (G SCALE)

Diezel

Just had to tell someone (who's interested) For those who want to know. I got it at a "christmas train store" in Kanata Ontario. Was the last one of course and i have just enough rail for her to sit on :thumb:

Diezel

DASH 9 finally!

The pics are forthecoming, haven't had a chance yet. I'll pop it in the backyard and try and take some realistic pics. Only so much one can do with a 2.1 megapixel. =)

Diezel

Not yet, Still planning the layout really, beginner phase. And besides, i want to modify it first. I'd like to add sound (custom) and a few other things :)

nolatron

I'd love to start buy locos on G scale for display to use when I eventually get a house a few years from now to put in a garden layout.

Diezel

Well, that's my plan. I won't have any outdoor track layed this year. I would like to get just enought indoor rail to be able to install my decoders and customize my locomotives :)

ausien

Thanks for the pix( at last) :D what a great looking locomotive, :thumb: what orange is that?.:confused: . it lookes like the one I am after for the feather river paint sceam. but cant find one even close over here....:mad: :mad: so if you know the name or code no for it, I would be greatful .good luck in the building your track work next yr....have a good one..steve