Finally getting finished

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Sir Prize I agree the scene could use more people and will have more as soon as I can afford em'.
  2. Tyson, that's really a stunning photograph. As is true with Charlie's diorama shot posted in another thread, the camera angle makes the whole scene come alive. I really like this photo.

(BTW: if I hadn't read it in another post, I would have never guessed this to be an N scale scene. Your craftsmanship and camera work are both outstanding :cool: )
  3. Tyson Rayles

Thanks Casey, while I like photos from all angles my favorites are those from a railfans point of view so most of mine will be from that angle. In your slide show on your web site the last picure looking down the track going along side a really neat little building is my favorite. The way the track curves and dips and rises (so typical of those type of sidings) is really nice. Guess you can tell I believe track is a model too :D !
  4. Travis

Travis New Member

I like it!
  5. Tyson Rayles

Thanks Travis and welcome to the Gauge! :D
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I would like to welcome you too Travis. You sure picked the right spot to put your first post.
    Tyson is a great modeller and photographer
  7. Tyson Rayles

Jeez, Robin you are embarassing me! :D Keep it up and I'll send you that $20 I promised. :D :D :D