Finally decided to test my new camera...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by jetrock, Jan 21, 2006.

1. jetrock

jetrock Member

Well, I haven't done a ton of work in the past year, and still need to do my backdrop, but I figured that I would record some layout progress with the digital camera I got for Christmas.
    A shot of the industrial/switching area: Del Monte cannery, Blue Diamond almond packing, Golden State dairy and Motor Coffee Company (aka Cal-Hi Beverages.) The clipboard is where I hold my pad of wheel reports and switch lists, as well as a couple of pencils and a Kadee uncoupling tool.
    A shot of Haggin Yard: four track single ladder, capacity about 24 cars.
    New module, under construction: two spurs serving the Libby McNeil Libby cannery.
    Engine service/storage area, with old Birney bodies up on blocks for storage/sale, a sight to bring tears to the eyes of any traction fan. Visible in shot are a CCT 70 tonner, two SN 44 tonners, a WP S1 and an SN locomotive that didn't exist.
    Switching the Del Monte cannery on C Street. This model is unfinished but I wanted to capture an intermediate stage and see how it looked in place.
    Highball! Seven cars, caboose, double-headed by SN 44-tonners.
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

I think you have a lot done already Jet. The L/O is an end to end with switching probs to solve?

Looks like the camera works fine :thumb:
  3. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Hi Jetrock,

There is sure nothing wrong with that camera. Nice layout.
    Ron :wave: :thumb: :thumb:
  4. HPRL

HPRL Member

Jetrock: Nice layout and great photo shots. I also noticed a lumber company next to the transformers :D. Keep us posted....
  5. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Grr...where are the pics!!!?!