Final plans complete

Clark A.

Nov 9, 2004
Garden City, Michigan
I have finally figured out the exact size of my layout. 8.5X5.5
I figured it out in MS Paint and then figured out the size of a block represented there by the buildings I'm using there. Ingenious!

SAL Comet

May 13, 2004
N.W. Georgia
Ha Clark, do you have acsess to the middle other than reaching over from the edge? Even if you can walk around both sides, that's a 33" reach, which is a long reach when trying to work on something.

CalFlash

Oct 31, 2004
central Florida
SAL Comet said:
Ha Clark, do you have acsess to the middle other than reaching over from the edge? Even if you can walk around both sides, that's a 33" reach, which is a long reach when trying to work on something.
That's what stepstools are for although it's preferable to have the actual track and eventual operations within reach.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
jerry, looked over your progress via the link you provided, and I like what I see,:) I have one question though; what the heck is homasote, :confused: :confused: please excuse the ignorance :sleeping: of the downunder one, but I have never heard of it ... will be looking in from time to time, more power to the modelers...have a good one.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: