Figurine design... Finished

Lex

Dollmaker
Okay... I just finished testbuilding my first figurine design, so might as well post it here:
Models
Rendering2.png

P: My camera just went haywire so pictures of the testbuild would have to come later...

Stev0

Interesting Nez.

Now you only have a Gazillion different characters from a Zillion different Anime movies to pound out.

Get crackin'

:p

Stev0

Life is too short... :D

lol ... just means you have to have less sleep.

I gotta check out your design though. Are you planning on creating your own characters, alternate versions of existing ones or complete reditions of existing anime characters?

Lex

Dollmaker
Are you planning on creating your own characters, alternate versions of existing ones or complete reditions of existing anime characters?

Think I need to learn more before doing ANYthing else... To avoid ruining what WAS a beautiful anime character... There're plenty of such cases on the Pepakura website and I don't want to be one of those ^^.

Lex

Dollmaker
Um... Sorry this one was ages ago... It's my first figure, I've since taken it down because I wasn't satisfied with it myself. But by all means please check my site for my new designs...

Lex

Dollmaker
Will start one in the next few days... Had a hard drive incident and I'm now reinstalling RA2 >_<