Figures for my Tiger Tank/ Winter

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I am sure you will do a great job on the figures, but that tank is excellent!! :)

Reactions: cg admin

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I look forward to their painting. They really come alive that way.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hey Ollie, it looks like "All the King's Horses, and all the King's men could glue the soldier back together again"!! ;)

Bill Nelson

Dec 14, 2008
Clarksville Tn
I to am looking forward to the painting. did a lot of figure painting for table top gaming years ago. have some 1/35 military figures that I have not worked on. Got some my son and I were going to work on, but we got busy, and our schedules wouldn't mesh. What do you use for primer?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I painted a Tamiya figure off of a model I had, and by some random strokes, all of a sudden, it looked like this guy a bunch of us knew, Dave (won't put his last name, though he is deceased). I thought I was seeing things, but I showed it to around 10 friends and they all said"Holy cr@p!! That is Dave!! I still have it, Lord knows at the bottom of what box it is in. :)

Bill Nelson

Dec 14, 2008
Clarksville Tn
I had a similar experience when I was rebuilding DR. Tom's HO Shay #1 I ordered Brass engineer and fireman figures from PIA. they were excellent castings, I cleaned them, shot them with primer and painted them with a brush. when I painted the Fireman It looked like my friend Mack Montgomery. Tom got the Locomotive back, looked at the fireman, and said Good Lord, It's Mack!