Figure Question

RaiderCTE

Jan 11, 2001
charlotte,NC
www.raidercte.netfirms.com
I am about ready to start getting some folks working and wondering around on my layout. From what I have been able to find any that are already painted I don't really care for, at least for now. I think I read somewhere that you can boil plastic figures to move their arms and legs if needed. Is that true? Also any preferred figures? I need some guys working carrying/pushing barrells, pallets and some just that look like they are working. You know 5 guys watching 1 guy work. Shamus, I know you have some great pics of some of your dudes doing different stuff and I know you can't buy that. I would love to figure out what it takes to get some guys the way I want them. Tyson, I don't want any guys that would drop a dime on someone. :)

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
As Dr. Quincy once said...

..."Welcome to the world of modern forensics"!

You'll never be able to anticipate by any comments here- what to expect of you endeavours. I say that, knowing that, even if the results are apparent as you hold them in your hand- You are ultimately to blame for the the disfigurement of many plastic people.

If I were a lawyer (read as liar) I'd suggest you no longer post topics were of the the maming type.

Perhaps from now on you will will post non-aggressive bills for the masses to read.

I'd suggest you should be posting images and text regarding the triumph you've had {as many of us have had}- "tickling the plastic" (with a knife and fork!!!!).

Mark

In the best of my Ed Norton, I suggest further-
"Sterile"!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
I don't know about boiling and bending, but amputation, and reattachment surgery, combined with a good body putty technique usually works.
Certain clothing effects can be achieved using aluminum foil, or tissue paper and thinned white glue.
Pete