fighter star fury(babylon 5)

Z

Zathros

all thanks for such flatter responses.

I think we all feel honored by your presence here. I think it is our admiration for your quality in design, workmanship, and gratitude for your generosity. Most of modeling is having the model. When that is offered free, you have a percentage that I find hard to calculate, of what you need to complete your objective. What other hobby can do that? Thanks Lepaj, on behalf of Zealot! :thumb:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Lepaj, great to see here, and see your new work. It is excellent, as always. I would encourage all members to take advantage of these models, they are the most fantastic Babylon 5 models I have ever seen! The download process is a breeze. I just downloaded everything and there were no problems. :)

Maverick65

Great job Lepaj. Thanks for the new starfury. Love your work, your attention to detail make all your work a piece of art. It's hard to tell they are made from paper. As a big fan of the show, I'm always looking out for new B5 models to go with the station I built. Thanks for sharing your models with us.

Regards,
Rick

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This is an ABSOLUTE WORK OF ART!!!
This does not look like paper at all.
Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

F131

F131
Fantastic work. I've always felt like this ship was the love child of an X-Wing and a Gunstar.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Beautiful work!

And I love everything Babylon 5.

I had no problem downloading the models and textures, but I am having problems getting the PDO files to run. I keep getting an error message that says the path cannot be found when I either start Pepakura Viewer and load in a PDO, or try double-clicking directly on the PDO file (I can do this with any other PDO file for different models).

Any help here would ba appreciated because I really want to build one (or more!) of the Starfuries.

Best Regards,

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It's all right there Ron, once you get the pattern, you will see. Do them all at once, and you can then forget about it. :)

DaveyBoy

I love these models especially the Thunderbolt & Badger (over on the uID web site). Though they are all fantastic. Can they be downloaded anywhere ?.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
There was someone asking about this ship a couple of months back. I hope they keep stopping by because this looks awesome! :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
new starfury maintenance fury
/QUOTE]

Nice Job Lepaj!! Any chance of building some Centauri or "First Ones" ships?

Xорошо Работа Lepaj! Будете ли вы строить корабли Центавра или
"First Ones"?

Sky Seeker
Небо Искатель

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
that black triangular ranger ship would be cool! also the drahch fighters

Spaceagent,

Isn't the stealth black triangular fighter the technomage ship from B5 Crusade? See below.

th

or this

th

Sky Seeker