fighter star fury(babylon 5)

lepaj

Mar 7, 2010
RF
scincepaper.ucoz.com
There will be a series of fighter aircraft class star fury - avrora,thunderbolt,tiger.

9c0437e38503.jpg

01d4af8fee0d.jpg

819d3cff7dd9.jpg

decb610301ee.jpg

55d65e8c4d18.jpg

0927b7020f4d.jpg

5cf22fef5498.jpg

fc4fe2ccb3b7.jpg

64756b1d5d4d.jpg

81b335fc67f0.jpg

f388b57b515e.jpg

5e57d0814e5d.jpg

Z

Zathros

Wow, that looks like you just pulled it out of a hanger on the Babylon 5 station! The detail pictures are astonishing. Fantastic!! Thanks for posting this!

Please feel free to post the links to your site, or even put them into your signature. :)

Z

Zathros

This model is beyond words, I rushed through the pictures before, but the more you study it, it's so good, it's scary! :)

dnalor

Oct 28, 2011
Belgium Europe
ok, its no star wars ..
BUT WAUW this looks GREAT...
is it really paper?...this looks like a resin prop...

how large is it?....

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
You have done a FANTASTIC job on this model.
This is a studio quality model.
KUDOS to you on a FINE job so skillfully executed.
Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL work with us all.

Z

Zathros

Oh my Lord, You have a Thunderbolt too!! I am in awe! I saw the .PDO, but missed the actual model. If someone says these can't be built, I think they mean they can't build them!! :)

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Simply AMAZING these Star Fury's...well a guess I'm speechless.sign1
These are just as great as the Omega you built. Thanks for sharing. :wave:

leofirebrand

Jul 24, 2012
Very impressive. I especially like how the seam lines are hidden by putting them where the tiles separate anyways. Very well executed, I love builds that show the medium can hold it's own with resing builds.

teckno viking

Sep 16, 2012
Oh MY the detail on the Fury is awesome. Well done on a beauty and the TB is awesome as well :D

I have always wanted to do one 1/18th scale I have to admit.

Z

Zathros

This is the most awesome thread for any Babylon 5 enthusiasts. I think these are the best models in the world from Babylon 5. Lepaj has put much into these models, just a simple glance, and you know these are for someone who really wants to dedicate a lot of time, to achieve something few people own. All for free, which really blows me away! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
The time effort and energy that you have put into these models are simply mind blowing.
I do not think that anyone could ask for (or create) anything better, when it comes to these models.
I am both AMAZED and IMPRESSED with your skills.

dnalor

Oct 28, 2011
Belgium Europe
agreed they look awsome..
When you post them in a prop forum..
i don't think anyone would see that this is paper..

They really look great.

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Here, Here!!! I agree full heartily with both Zathros and RB, these B5 models are absolutely a work of art. The new starfury sa-18 tiger is absolutely STUNNING. :thumb:

Lepaj, your attention to detail and craftsmanship is simply amazing thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep those pics coming. :)

Z

Zathros

Hey clif52, How have you been! :) I agree, I can't believe this show is not showing anywhere either, that I don't get. Even if it came on at two in the morning, I'd set my DVR to record it. I don't understand the people who do T.V. programming.