Fiddlers Green being Mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zathros

We have a member who received a really nasty response from "Chip" at "Fiddler's Green". I find that a site that charges for models could have been far more gracious and understanding. Until given permission, I will not post "Chips" rant. He knows what he wrote though. I cannot believe anyone doing business would treat their customers such foul and demeaning words. These words are now enshrined in the virtual world.

As I have said, I have read this letter. It is foul. It is the expression of everything bad in this hobby.

You could spend your whole life modeling on what www.paper-replika.com and Mauther's site, http://papermau.blogspot.com/ have to offer, and they give away their models. They are accessible, and they are kind.

I have never heard anyone getting this kind of response from Mike at Gremir or Chris at ECardmodels, Mike and Chris work with you.

Take a close look at what we have in our "Downloads" section. They are all FREE, with far too many models to list inside the threads.

I don't like seeing our fellow members being treated this way. Paper models forums are great for promoting paper modeling, and places where you can get them. They are also a great place for warning people.

I don't tell anyone what to do, but I do pass information. We in this forum help eachother, a lot.

I am also aware that many people build Fiddler's Green's models with success. Some of them look great.

The issue is the demeaning nature of the response by this entrepreneur..

Status
Not open for further replies.