FG almost UP!!!!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by possm_23, Mar 24, 2006.

1. possm_23

possm_23 Member

FG is almost up ...but still alot that cant be accessed........:( :cry:
  2. Ken Horne

Ken Horne Member

Man I really wish they'd get there... I'm a big fan of their line and can't wait to see what they've come up with. I think that I'm also thrilled to hear of a small company that I really like is doing well.

We'll just have to wait I guess

3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I tried to access the site a number of times yesterday, got past the log in which then opened to a new secured page but none of the links opened from there...anyone have better luck?

There is a new version of the A4 mentioned, but the links don't work; I can't open the link to My Models or anything else past that first page once you log in. Each link just brings me back to a log in prompt which, once I log in again (which it shouldn't do since I logged in already), just brings me back to the main page again.:cry:

The unsecured page links seem to work alright, it seems only the secured pages for the Magic Keys aren't working, as best as I can tell.

4. possm_23

possm_23 Member

:cry: I am workinh on the norge airship and i need to download some extra parts....i guess it wii have to be set aside for awile........:cry: :???:
  5. Texman

Texman Guest

Hey Jim,

Your not the only one. Same thing happens to me. Reckon it'll sort
    out eventually. Already sent an email to Chip describing the errors.

6. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Hey, Ray!:grin:

Yep, did the same thing...no reply from him or the IT dudes at FG, but I figured I'm not the only one so they're probably trying to work out the bugs.

7. possm_23

possm_23 Member

my norge had a "Cat" tasrophe this morning...lol now i have to rebuild the front nose section........gotta love my cats though........:) :grin: :twisted:
  8. possm_23

possm_23 Member

I bet chip has more emails than fleas on an ole hound dog:rofl: :p
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey............ That's my re-color!:twisted:

It's my first re-color job so be gentle!
  10. possm_23

possm_23 Member

i should recolor this one....`i ran the sheets off on 2 different printers.....the last 3 sections are a darker color than the first4.....oh well i plan on building agauin later....lol:) :twisted:
  11. Ken Horne

Ken Horne Member

Chip seems to have his site back up, though I can't get acces to my models yet (no worries) but no new models up yet either. CAN'T WAIT to see what they have completed. Does anyone know what kind of timeline we're lookin' at here? I can't imagine what my urgency is (I'm burried under modelling projects at the moment) by ooooh it like my birthday when I was a kid :)

12. 46rob

46rob Member

John--He doesn't give away anything--unless it's good enough to make 'em want to come back for more. Nice job. You really nailed that one.
  13. possm_23

possm_23 Member

I got my FG models page back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :cool: :cool:
  14. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

I got my pages too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. possm_23

possm_23 Member

its goin again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)