Fender Guitar

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by CrashCool, Nov 17, 2006.

1. CrashCool

CrashCool New Member

Anybody.., please help me.. where I can find a fender guitar paper model..?? :cry:
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

3. CrashCool

CrashCool New Member

Oh gosh.. I've been there, they only have Gibson Guitar.. what I need is 'Fender' Guitar.. hmm..:(
  4. nx13688

nx13688 Member

5. CrashCool

CrashCool New Member

hehehe.. that voodoo guitar at papertoys are flat model.. Thanks anyway.. Still searching for Fender Guitar paper model :cry:
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Layer it with some cardstock..... then it wont be flat - course you still need to color it!
  7. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Once apon a time....there was the Paper Guitar Factory, I just checked, the website is gone.:cry:
    Fortunately, I did manage to buy what they had before they disappeared.
    Unfortunately, there was no Fender. Plenty Gibsons,several Greisch, a couple Rickenbackers. All are very nice, and highly detailed. Mostly electric, a couple acoustic...I think there's even a Mandolin.
    Sorry buddy, I tried.
  8. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

The link that Chris sent seems to contain the guitars you are referring to. They are free so I don't know if it is pirated or not.
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

The link I had above was what I got when I tried to go to the old paper guitar factory webiste and it forwarded me to this one. I doubt if its a pirate site because of that. Who knows for sure though.....
  10. thewoodengraver

Yep, those are some from PGF...don't know the validity of the website though, it is completely different than the one I purchased from. Filenames and passwords have been changed also.
  11. CrashCool

CrashCool New Member

thanks for all your help guys.. I'm very happy that joomlavenue just did a fender telecaster model, still waiting for stratocaster guitar.. :)
    Also searching for drum and bass guitar.. I think I'm going to setup my own paper studio.. hehe.. (I think I can manage to do my own paper amplifier, just have to make a box..)
  12. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

13. thewoodengraver

Wow...THANX!!!:grin:...now we ALL have a Fender! and you thought we were helping YOU!
    I bet the strat will come along shortly...
    Apon closer inspection, I noticed these are all authentic and new from the ones I told you about. Happy for me!
    Thanx CrashCool, Thanx Chris.
  14. paperfreak

paperfreak New Member

Have you tried - paperguitar.com/
  15. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Paper Guitar dot com is amazing.